Are you someone who is outgoing, people focused, and loves hosting events?
RapStar Energy Drink is seeking energetic individuals to be our Brand Ambassadors and execute our marketing and promotions for RapStar Energy products. This part time position is ideal for energetic outgoing men and women who are looking for an interesting, fun, exciting and challenging position within the hip hop community and night life scene.
CASTING CALL BEGINS:
Saturday, April 9, 2022 from 1PM until 6PM at:
Tech Genius located at: 590 Ponce De Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308
As Brand Ambassador this position will allow participants to travel, make good money, have fun, and receive all kinds of perks and opportunities in the music and entertainment industry. We have both full-time and part-time positions available starting at $25/hr. You will be the face of our brand. Your appearance, personality, and positive attitude matters most to us.
If you have what it takes to be our brand ambassador, contact us at: email@example.com.
RapStar Energy is seeking brand ambassadors in these markets.
Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO
Detroit, MI | Houston, TX | Chicago, IL | Las Vegas, NV | Los Angeles, CA | Miami, FL
Baltimore, MD | Washington, D.C. | Tampa, FL | New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA
Phoenix, AZ | Portland, OR | San Diego, CA | Seattle, WA | St. Louis, MO
- MUST be at least 18 years old.
- MUST have great interpersonal skills
- CAN NOT be shy, timid, reserved.
- MUST be enthusiastic
- MUST have prior promotional experience, excellent verbal, and people skills.
- MUST keep a clean, neat appearance and wear our branded apparel.
- MUST be comfortable walking, standing, moving for extended periods of time.
- Open availability preferred. We have flexible hours and schedule. Duties may fall on evenings, weekends and holidays as the experience is activated during promotional events.
- Some events require travel, nights and or weekends.
- Bilingual, Spanish/English candidates encouraged to apply.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice. We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status.
Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination. An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.