Are You The Next Icon?
The winner of this contest / competition / challenge is not determined by a random drawing, luck, lottery, or sweepstakes. The winner(s) are entirely based on the participants skills, talent, showmanship, their ability to engage, interact with social media and mobilize their friends, family, and social media followers to participate in voting for them. And finally, our panel of professional judges, executive producers and A&R talent scouts will help determine the winner(s) in addition to online social media audiences.
BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY TO THIS COMPETITION DURING THE COMPEDTITION ENTRY PERIOD, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT, SO READ THEM CAREFULLY BEFORE ENTERING. AMONG OTHER THINGS, THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES FROM YOU TO THE COMPETITION ENTITIES (DEFINED BELOW), A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, AND A REQUIREMENT TO ARBITRATE ALL DISPUTES.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE.
A PRODUCT PURCHASE, PAID ENTRY PROCESSING FEE, OR ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE FEE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING WILL DEPEND ON YOUR TALENT, TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED, SOCIAL MEDIA VOTING AND A PANEL OF PROFESSIONAL TALENT EVALUATORS. VOID OUTSIDE THE FORTY_EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES (ALASKA AND HAWAII ARE EXCLUDED) AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
RapStar Energy LLC (“RapStar Energy”) is offering the “RapStar Energy® Chance to Win the Ultimate Performance Weekend Experience Challenge” (the “Competition”). The Competition is subject to these official rules (the “Official Rules”), and by entering, entrant (“Entrant”) agrees to be bound by them and the decisions of RapStar Energy, which are final and binding in all respects. This Competition Entry begins at 12:01 AM EST on April 1, 2022, until 11:59 PM EST on October 31, 2022 (the “Entry Period”). RapStar Energy ’s computer is the official timekeeping device for entry in the Competition.
All entries must be received by 11:59 PM PST on October 31, 2022. Voting begins 12:01 AM PST on May 1, 2022, until 11:59 PM PST on December 1, 2022. (the “Voting Period”). Winner announced December 31, 2022.
The Competition is open to persons who are legal residents of, and physically located within, the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (Alaska and Hawaii are excluded) and the District of Columbia, who are at twenty-one (18) years of age or older at time of entry. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. Employees, officers and representatives and members of the immediate families (i.e., parents, spouses, siblings, children, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings, and their respective spouses, and those living in the same household, whether or not related) of RapStar Energy LLC (the “Administrator”), Polaris Inc, Google, LLC, participating radio station staff/employees, and their respective affiliated companies, parent companies, subsidiaries, participating promotional partners, retailers, distributors, advertising and promotion agencies, webmasters and any company involved in the creation, design, execution, production, or fulfillment of the Competition (the “Competition Entities”) are not eligible. All entries submitted in compliance with these Official Rules and not disqualified or void are considered “Eligible Entries.” All entries are the property of RapStar Energy LLC.
ALL participants must register online and submit a video. This entry video can be a performance video of yourself performing LIVE, or a professional music video that features themselves, an extended TikTok video or Instagram Reel.
How to Enter the Competition:
There are four (4) methods of Competition entry. All require Registration and Video Submission.
(1) Entry by Purchase: Purchase any multi-pack: (6PK | 12PK | 24PK) of RapStar Energy® Drink product from a participating location, Amazon, our online store or at a RapStar Energy event during the Entry Period and save your purchase receipt. Register online. Scan the QR code located on the point-of-sale display in the participating retailer or visit www.RapStarEnergy.com/ultimateperformance, upload a photo of your receipt and complete the official online entry form and your video performance or music video featuring yourself during the Entry Period to receive one (1) Competition entry. You will only receive one (1) Competition entry regardless of the number of multi-pack cans of RapStar Energy® product purchased more than one (1) in a single transaction. Save original purchase receipt in the event you are a winner.
(2) Automatic Entry: Participate as a performer (artist, dancer, singer) on the Ultimate Performance Stage at one of the following events. You still must Register online to submit your performance video or a music video featuring yourself.
- Rick Ross Car and Bike Show
- The RapStar Indie Hip Hop Festival
- Other special events presented by RapStar Energy Drink
Note: The Rick Ross Car and Bike show (May 21, 2022) is a paid event hosted by Grammy Winner Rick Ross. Entry to perform on the RapStar Energy Drink Ultimate Performance stage starts at $1,250.00 (which includes Free entry to the Rick Ross Car and Bike Show and Automatic entry to perform on the Ultimate Performance Stage which qualifies participants as a Eligible Entry. Visit these websites for more details:
(3) Video Entry:
- Register online via our website to enter The RapStar Weekend Experience ($19.99) and upload your Ultimate Performance Video.
- Download our RapStar Energy Ultimate Performance Challenge App (Coming Soon).
(4) FREE Entry – MAIL-IN: To enter without purchase. To obtain an entry by mail, Entrants must hand print their first and last name, residence address, telephone number, e-mail address, and date of birth on a 3”x5” card, place the card in an envelope with proper first-class postage affixed, and mail the envelope to “RapStar Energy Chance to Win a Polaris Slingshot competition” c/o RapStar Energy Drink. Address: 3500 Lenox RD. Suite 1500 | Atlanta, GA 30326. Mailed entries must be postmarked between 12:01 a.m. US Pacific Time on April 1, 2022, and 11:59 p.m. US Pacific Time on October 31, 2022, and received by 11:59 p.m. US Pacific Time on October 15, 2022. There is a limit of one (1) 3”x5” card per mailing envelope. A mailed entry submitted in accordance with these Official Rules will result in the Entrant obtaining one (1) entry in the Competition. You will need to register online and submit a music or performance video of yourself.
There is no limit on the number of Eligible entries an Entrant may submit during the Entry Period in accordance with these Official Rules, regardless of entry method. For purposes of this Competition, a “day” begins at 12:01 a.m. US Pacific Time and ends at 11:59 p.m. US Pacific Time. Entries that are more than the stated limits, incomplete, illegible, corrupted, damaged, destroyed, forged, false, lost, late or misdirected, deceptive or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules may be disqualified from the Competition at RapStar Energy ’s sole and absolute discretion. Entries generated by a script, computer programs, macro, programmed, robotic or other automated means are void and may be disqualified. Subsequent attempts made by the same individual to submit multiple entries by using multiple or false contact information or otherwise may be disqualified. The Competition Entities (defined below) are not responsible for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, the malfunctioning of any wireless network, telephone, computer, computer network, hardware or software or the unavailability or inaccessibility of any service. The Competition Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable because of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant’s handset to receive messages. Those who do not follow all the instructions, provide the required information in their entry form, or abide by these Official Rules or other instructions of RapStar Energy may be disqualified. All materials submitted become the property of RapStar Energy and will not be returned. Illegible and/or incomplete entries and entries submitted by entrants who do not meet the eligibility requirements (including all requirements with respect to age and residence) are void. Normal time rates, if any, charged by the Entrants’ Internet service or mobile provider will apply. Terms and Conditions subject to change without notice.
The winners of this RapStar Energy® Chance to win “The RapStar Ultimate Performance Weekend Experience” is determined by a 2-part point system and not decided by the luck of a random drawing. Therefore, the odd of winning depends on these factors:
- The total number of Eligible Entries received within the Entry Period.
- Eligible Entries Ultimate Performance Talents and Skills as evaluated by judges which may include: RapStar Energy Executives, Record Producers, A&R talent evaluators and/or a panel of Celebrities artist.
- Social Media and fan Voting.
The 2-part point system:
- 25% – Our Judges will award points based on talent, showmanship, and overall performance.
- 75% – Our Social Media Apps will award points based on video views, shares, likes and votes.
- One (1) Ultimate Prize: 2022 Polaris RapStar Special Edition Slingshot and an all-expense trip paid to Atlanta, GA for the Ultimate Weekend Experience.
- Two (2) Grand Prizes: $5,000 each in cash.
- Both Ultimate Prize and Grand Prize winners also receive: 1-year supply RapStar Energy drink and Polaris and RapStar Energy merchandise.
The Ultimate Prize: One (1) “The Ultimate Prize” is available. The Ultimate Prize includes: (a) 2022 Polaris RapStar Special Edition Sling Shot. (b) two (2) roundtrip airfares for The Ultimate Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest; (c) three (3) night hotel stay for The Ultimate Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest, based on double occupancy; (d) One Thousand Dollars ($1000) spending cash; and (e) your showcase performance at The RapStar Ultimate Performance Weekend Experience in Atlanta. Also receive a 1-year supply RapStar Energy drink, Polaris and RapStar Energy Drink merchandise. Average Retail Value of the Ultimate Prize: $60,000.00
Grand Prizes: Two (2) “Grand Prizes” are available. The Grand Prizes is Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00), a 1-year supply of RapStar Energy Drink, plus Polaris and RapStar Energy merchandise. Terms and conditions apply for redemption of a Grand Prize, please see paragraph 7 below. Average Retail Value of 1-year supply of RapStar Energy Drink is 1,277.50. Average Retail Value of all Grand Prizes is $6,277.50 each.
- Winner Selection and Notification: On or about December 15, 2022, the TOP TEN potential “Finalists” will be determined by online voting via social media (Likes, Shares, Votes) and the “Ultimate Winner” will be chosen by a select panel of judges, talent scouts, A&R reps and RapStar Energy Executive Producers from all Eligible Performance Participants and Videos received. Entrants need not to be present to win. Each potential Winner will be notified within three (3) business days of the panel of judge’s decision. Each potential Winner will be notified by email (at the email address provided with the entry) and will be required to confirm his/her e-mail address. Potential Winners who entered through the entry by purchase method must provide a hard copy of the winning purchase receipt. A prize won by an Entrant will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted with the entry regardless of the individual who submitted the winning entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted or fails to respond within three (3) days of the date of notification, the potential Winner forfeits the prize, and an alternate potential Winner will be determined from all remaining finalist of Eligible Entries. If the alternate potential Winner is unable to accept the prize, the prize is forfeited, and another alternate potential Winner will be determined from all remaining Eligible Entries. This Winner selection and notification process shall be continued until a Winner is confirmed for each prize. If a prize or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited, and an alternate potential Winner will be randomly drawn from the Top Ten Finalist.
- Winner Verification: Within three (3) days of being notified of being a potential Winner, each potential Winner may be required to complete, sign, and return documentation required by RapStar Energy — including a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, release of liability, and a publicity release form (except where prohibited). Provided that a potential Winner follows the Official Rules and after having successfully proven eligibility and provided any documentation required by RapStar Energy, the potential Winner will be determined to be a Winner. RapStar Energy expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winners for any reason it deems necessary. In addition, RapStar Energy reserves the right to select alternate Winners if any potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
The Competition Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, damaged, intercepted, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify the potential Winners.
- Liability Release and Indemnity: By entering the Competition, Entrant agrees that RapStar Energy , any other Competition Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, retailers, distributors and representatives are indemnified, released and will be held harmless by Entrant from any and all liability, for any damages, injuries or losses of any kind to person(s), including death, or property, arising directly or indirectly from the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of a prize. Each prize is offered and provided “as is” with no warranty or guarantee by RapStar Energy, either express or implied. Any and all warranties and/or guarantees on the prizes (if any) are subject to the manufacturer’s terms therefore, and winner agrees to look solely to such manufacturer(s) for any such warranty and/or guarantee. By participating in the Competition, each Winner acknowledges that the Competition Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the prizes.
Entrants agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Competition Entities from any and all liability arising out of or relating in any way to Entrant’s participation in the Competition and to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Competition Entities arising out of participation in the Competition, use of the Competition website(s), or receipt or use of any prize, including but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Competition; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone, or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Competition or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property (including to any computer systems resulting from participation in or accessing or downloading information in connection with the Competition), which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from Entrant’s participation in the Competition or receipt or use of any prize. Entrants assume all liability for an injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Competition, the use of any Competition website(s), or the acceptance, receipt, or use of any prize or prize component. Entrants further agree that in any cause of action, the Competition Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Competition, and in no event shall the Competition Entities be liable for attorney’s fees.
The Competition Entities assume no responsibility for and will disqualify entries that are: stolen, late, lost, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, altered, tampered with, unauthorized, fraudulent, damaged, destroyed, delayed, misdirected, not delivered, not received, or that have incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in Competition, or by any human, mechanical or electronic error that may occur in the processing of the entries in Competition, or other errors appearing within the Official Rules or in any Competition related advertisements. The Competition Entities assume no responsibility for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of Competition, errors in processing entries, identifying the Winners, in the announcement of the prizes and Winners, the delivery of the prizes, any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer systems, online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer system or software related to or resulting from participation in, uploading any materials or downloading any materials in the Competition. Use of any device to automate or subvert entry is prohibited and any entries received by such means will be void. RapStar Energy reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any person it suspects or finds: (i) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Competition; (ii) to be acting in a disruptive manner, or with the intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person; (iii) to display behavior that will bring such Winner or the Competition Entities into disgrace (e.g., including but not limited to, a person committing acts of moral turpitude, and/or allegations or convictions of any crime); (iv) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Competition; or (v) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THE COMPETITION AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Prize Terms: Total Average Retail Value (ARV) of all prizes offered in the Competition will not exceed One-Hundred-Thousand Dollars ($100,000.00 U.S.D.). The ARV is subject to change based upon current market conditions at the time of prize fulfillment. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. Limit one (1) prize per Winner. Winner and his/her guest(s) must be 18 years of age or older at time of entry. All prize details not specified in these Official Rules will be determined in RapStar Energy ’s sole discretion. The date for fulfillment of the prizes is anticipated to be on or around December 31, 2022, but all subject to change in RapStar Energy ’s sole discretion. If for any reason a prize is unavailable or any prize or related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, or for any other reason, RapStar Energy reserves the right to modify the Competition in its sole discretion and award a substitute prize, or portion of a prize, of comparable or greater value as set forth in these Official Rules. No substitution, transfer, assignment or cash equivalent of a prize, or any portion thereof, is permitted by a Winner. The Competition Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Winner who is unable or unavailable to, or who does not for any reason, accept or utilize a prize. In the event a potential Winner cannot accept a prize, an alternate Winner will be randomly drawn from all remaining Eligible Entries. Each prize is provided “as is”. Entrants acknowledge that the Competition Entities have neither made, nor are in any manner responsible or liable for, any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to a prize, including any express warranties provided by any prize supplier that are sent along with a prize and any implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose. Any prize pictured in online, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other Competition materials are for illustrative purposes only.
The value of a prize will be taxable to the Winner as income. An IRS Form 1099 and W9 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize awarded. All U.S. federal, state and local tax liability, and any other costs and expenses associated with acceptance or use of a prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility.
Failure to complete any component of any Ultimate and Grand Prize does not relieve the Ultimate and Grand Prize Winner of his/her tax obligations associated with winning such Ultimate and Grand Prize. Specific travel arrangements and all prize details not specified herein will be made and determined in RapStar Energy ’s sole discretion. Travel must originate from and end at the same airport and Ultimate Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest must travel on the same itinerary. It is the Ultimate Winner’s sole responsibility to comply with all travel requirements, which may include, without limitation, presenting necessary identification (including photograph) at the time of travel. Flight schedules are subject to change without notice. RapStar Energy is not liable for any missed prize events, opportunities or expenses incurred as a consequence of flight cancellation/delay or ground transportation delay. The Ultimate Prize Winner may be required to provide a credit card at time of accommodation check-in to cover incidentals.
Grant of Rights. By entering, Entrant irrevocably consents to the use of his or her name, image, photograph, likeness, biographical information, and any video footage related to the prize, for RapStar Energy ’s advertising, promotional or other commercial purposes in all media now or hereafter known, worldwide and in perpetuity without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- General Terms. By entering the Competition, Entrants: (a) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretation of these Official Rules by RapStar Energy and by the decisions of RapStar Energy , which are final and binding in all respects; (b) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules; (c) agree to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (d) agree to release and hold harmless the Competition Entities from and against any claims, injury or damages arising out of or relating to participation in the Competition and/or the use, misuse or redemption of a prize, and for any claim including claims based upon defamation, publicity rights, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property-related cause of action arising from or related to the Competition, the prizes, or RapStar Energy ’s advertising and marketing related to the Competition, Entrants or the Winners. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
The Competition Entities are not responsible if the Competition cannot take place or is delayed, or if any prize cannot be awarded due to delays, interruptions or failures due to acts of God, war, natural disasters, coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, other epidemics or medical emergencies, government mandated lockdowns, weather, acts or threats of terrorism, strikes, lockouts, labor disputes, work stoppages, fire, acts of government, other force majeure events or other events outside of the reasonable control of the Competition Entities. If, for any reason, the Competition is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, other epidemics or medical emergencies, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Competition Entities, which, in RapStar Energy ’s sole determination, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Competition, RapStar Energy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition or any part of the Competition. If the Competition or any part of the Competition is terminated or modified prior to the closing date of the Competition, notice will be posted on www.RapStar Energy energy.com if time permits and the prizes will be awarded to a potential Winners to be selected in a random drawing from among all of the remaining uncorrupted Eligible Entries received prior to any such event outside of the reasonable control of RapStar Energy. RapStar Energy reserves the right to modify, withdraw and replace or amend these Official Rules from time to time during the Competition or thereafter including to modify and amend the Entry Period and/or the manner, timing and number of draw of lots.
The Sponsor, RapStar Energy Executive Producers and the Administrator will not be responsible or liable for failure to receive entries due to transmission failures or technical failures of any kind, including without limitation, electronic malfunction of any network, hardware, or software. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of entry. The Sponsor and the Administrator reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Competition should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond its control corrupt the administration, security, or proper play of the Competition. In the event of cancellation of any Competition, the prizes will be awarded in a random drawing from eligible entries received prior to cancellation.
ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE COMPETITION MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAW AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RAPSTAR ENERGY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Binding Arbitration: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, ENTRANT AGREES: (1) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COMPETITION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (2) ANY DISPUTE, CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE COMPETITION OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED SHALL BE RESOLVED BY BINDING ARBITRATION CONDUCTED BY JAMS IN ACCORDANCE WITH JAMS COMPREHENSIVE ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES (THE “JAMS RULES”); (3) ANY ARBITRATION SHALL BE HEARD BY ONE ARBITRATOR TO BE SELECTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE JAMS RULES, IN FULTON COUNTY, GEORGIA; (4) JUDGMENT UPON ANY AWARD RENDERED MAY BE ENTERED IN ANY COURT HAVING JURISDICTION THEREOF; AND (5) ANY AWARD OR JUDGMENT SHALL BE SUBJECT TO ALL LIMITATIONS AND RELEASES SET FORTH IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES, AND SHALL NOT, IN ANY EVENT, INCLUDE ANY PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR ANY INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Governing Law: All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void were prohibited by law. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the Entrant and RapStar Energy in connection with the Competition, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, Georgia law without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of laws rules (whether of Georgia or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Georgia.
- Request for Names of Winners and Official Rules: All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners must be made by December 20, 2022. For the name of the Winner and/or Official Rules: (i) send a self-addressed, stamped envelope postmarked to RapStar Energy Chance to Win a 2022 Polaris RapStar Sling Shot and (ii) write “Winners Names” and/or “Official Rules” on the lower left-hand corner of the envelope.
- Sponsored and Administered by: This Competition is sponsored by RapStar Energy the Ultimate Performance Division located at 3500 Lenox RD. Suite 1500 | Atlanta, GA 30326
NOTE: Entrant understands that he or she is providing information to RapStar Energy Company. If an Entrant opts-in, the information provided will only be used for sending Entrants company updates and announcements from RapStar Energy LLC about their companies and their products.