- Trustworthy, Dedicated and Dependable a MUST!
- Actively market, promote, sell and generate trial sampling of RapStar Energy drink
- Willingness to take lots of pictures from fans, video shoots, and autograph sessions.
- Approach consumers who “need” energy and generate trial test and purchase of RapStar Energy Drink
- Can speak and communicate effectively during TV, Radio, and Podcast interviews
- Must be computer and mobile device savvy / proficient.
- Distribute Point of Sale (POS) as required to consumers to reinforce brand loyalty
- Responsibly care for RapStar Energy program materials and assets.
- Arrive on time and adhere to shift schedule
- Maintain the brand appearance and wear proper uniform (Company Issued)
- Ensure professionalism, exceptional communication, and proactive interactions with consumers
- Respond in a timely manner to Market Manager contact
- May be required to travel when necessary (Regionally, Nationally, and Internationally)
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, be physically fit, and active
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Have a high level of energy with a “can do” attitude
- Have a great concern for personal image and hygiene
- Have an interest in the hip hop genre in music, art, entertainment, and fashion
- Be socially aware, outgoing and appreciate diversity
- Promotional experience is a plus
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We comply with all laws that prohibit discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex/gender, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, veteran status, marital status, genetic information, and any other legally protected status. Employment discrimination isn’t just unlawful, it violates our policies and is not who we are. Every associate at every level in the organization is prohibited from engaging in any form of discrimination. An associate who believes s/he is being discriminated against should report it immediately to the Human Resources department. The law and our policies prohibit retaliation against anyone for making such a report.
If you have what it takes to be our brand ambassador, complete our casting form.
Atlanta, GA | Austin, TX | Charlotte, NC | Columbus, OH | Dallas, TX | Denver, CO
Detroit, MI | Houston, TX | Chicago, IL | Las Vegas, NV | Los Angeles, CA | Miami, FL
Baltimore, MD | Washington, D.C. | Tampa, FL | New York, NY | Philadelphia, PA
Phoenix, AZ | Portland, OR | San Diego, CA | Seattle, WA | St. Louis, MO | New Orleans |